Alter Verwalter

Beiträge / Posts : 873
Punkte / Points : 376
Ruf / Reputation : 7
Anmeldedatum / Joined : 2008-01-17
Über mich / About me : Chef ;p
Male Cancer Snake

PostSubject: First Blood mit neuen Album im Sommer   Thu 27 Mar 2008 - 11:21

Im Sommer 2008 ist es nun endlich soweit! First Blood bringen ihr zweites Studioalbum raus.
Leider konnten wir noch keine Informationen über das CD-Cover oder Tracklist sammeln, aber wenn es soweit ist, dann erfahrt ihr es in diesen Strang...

Soviel steht fest: Album soll Silence Is Betrayal heißen!

Quote :

I can't believe it has been almost 2 years since the release of our debut full length album "Killafornia" on Trustkill Records. Well, thankfully there hasn't been a shortage of stuff in the world to be pissed-off about, so this upcoming album will be nothing short of brutal - and quite possibly the most critical, condemning, and controversial material we will ever release.

For fans of FIRST BLOOD - Yes, this album will be every bit as heavy and crushing as the first, and then some. But the focus of this album resides in the message. There is simply too much going on in the world today to ignore, and if we are going to dedicate our time and lives to writing music and constantly touring the world while getting very little in return, then we might as well make it worth it and MAKE A F***ING STATEMENT. I find this world becoming increasingly hostile while the powers that be continue to undertake massive efforts to induce us all into passivity, conformity, and false sense of comfort. Well, life is not comfortable and it is our turn to "stir the pot."

--> FIRST BLOOD "Silence Is Betrayal" - New album coming in 2008

Homepage: http://www.myspace.com/firstblood
Back to top Go down

Beiträge / Posts : 437
Punkte / Points : 44
Ruf / Reputation : 4
Anmeldedatum / Joined : 2008-04-23
Über mich / About me : i love mosh!!!!!!!!!
Male Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: First Blood mit neuen Album im Sommer   Wed 23 Apr 2008 - 17:12

mal sehen ob das genauso hammergeil mosh wird wie das erste...
Back to top Go down
First Blood mit neuen Album im Sommer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hardcore Forum :: Musik :: News-